The rules for the mooring’s use are as follows:
- A 4 hour time limit during day;
- Vessels picking up the mooring after 1.00pm may remain until 9.00am the following day;
- Maximum vessel length (Monohull) – 15 Metres;
- Maximum vessel length (Multihull – 14 Metres;
- The maximum wind rating 40 knots;
- Rafting up is not permitted under any circumstances;
- Care must be taken by user to ensure the head rope is protected from chafe;
- In severe weather conditions, the vessel must be closely monitored by the owner / operator
- MAST cruising moorings cannot be booked in advance.
MOORINGS ARE USED AT OWN RISK
Please report any faults or issues by emailing MAST on [email protected] or contacting us on 6235 8888 or 0418 145 439 (After Hours).