Licence holders, vessel owners and mooring permit holders can now “opt in” to receive future payment notices and MAST newsletters electronically.
You can also register to receive important Notices to Mariners safety messages.
With the increased cost of postage and longer delivery times, electronic delivery will be more timely, convenient, and will help MAST reduce its carbon footprint.
By opting in for electronic delivery of information:
- You will receive future payment notices and newsletters via email to your nominated email address.
- You will no longer receive a physical copy of your payment notices and newsletters by regular post.
- Click on the link
- Enter the 8-digit reference shown on your payment notice
- You will need a mobile phone to receive a 6-digit verification code by SMS
- Verify any mobile number and email address we have is correct or enter your mobile and email address
- Select the items you wish to receive by email in future
- MAST will send a verification email to your nominated email address. You will need to click on the link in the email to complete the registration process.
If you have a registered motor boat(s) and/or a mooring(s), as well as a licence, you will only need to register once. However, if your vessel is registered in joint names you will need to contact us to register the joint ownership entity for electronic billing.