• To apply for a PWC endorsement, you are required to hold a current motor boat licence
  • The PWC endorsement is obtained by completing a PWC Practical Course with an accredited provider.
  • See PWC section for further information on operating a PWC
  • PWC Endorsement fees apply

To obtain a Motor Boat Licence you will need to attend a BoatSafe Practical Tuition course. These courses are run by Accredited Providers.

To obtain a PWC endorsement, you must contact one of the companies below, as they are the only accredited providers offering PWC Endorsement courses.

Boatbiz0419 144 722boatbiz-tas@bigpond.com.au (Hobart / Southern Tasmania)
Surf Life Saving Tasmania03) 6216 7800slst@slst.asn.au (Statewide)
David’s Boat Licensing0419 525 193davidjoy7@bigpond.com (Northern Tasmania)
Aquacraft Boat & JetSki Licences0407 532 380semajed1@gmail.com (North and North East Tasmania)