If the current vessel listed on your mooring permit is changing to a different vessel and that vessel is to remain on the mooring for 30 days or more, you must complete the Change in Vessel Details form. No fee is applicable for this provided the new vessel is within the current approved length.

If the new vessel is longer than the approved length, you must complete a Variation Form and pay the applicable fee.

Forms can be lodged at Service Tasmania or by email to MAST