The mooring (MASTPM26) is recognisable by the distinctive yellow buoy and markings.
Water Depth – approximately 4.0 metres at Low Tide.
The rules for the moorings use are :
- A 4 hour time limit during day;
- Vessels picking up the mooring after 1.00pm may remain on the mooring overnight until 9.00am the following day;
- Maximum vessel length (Monohull) – 15 Metres;
- Maximum vessel length (Multihull – 14 Metres;
- The maximum wind rating 40 knots;
- Rafting up is not permitted
- Care must be taken by user to ensure the head rope is protected from chafe
- In severe weather conditions, the vessel must be closely monitored by the owner / operator
Please report any faults or issues to MAST on (03) 6235 8811 or email email@example.com
This mooring was funded in conjunction with the Lewisham Motor Yacht Club.
Date of Last Service: May 2022